Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Welcome, welcome, welcome

Well, as you know by now (if you surfed here, it's because I told you about it!) I set this dealie up as a way of hopefully keeping in touch with friends and family while I am far and away. I have checked out other sites that folks in the Peace Corps have done, and it seems like a pretty good way of letting people know what the hell is going on, so I figured, I may as well too.

Now, my own departure for a place yet to be revealed to me will not supposedly take place until "late September" but I figured in the meantime, I'd test it out, let folks know about it and also by forcing myself to go public about my thesis work, this will perhaps be an incentive to get 'er done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page