Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Slowly, But Surely...

It will take me awhile to get back on track.

I must accept this and not be so hard on myself for not having a job within the first few weeks back. It is difficult, especially for me, since I have lived at least the past 6 years knowing months in advance what I'd be doing, where I'd be going, and what I'd be making. Uncertainty never makes me happy and I'm not the sort of happy-go-lucky person who thinks that all will be okay. Especially when I've got bills and rent to pay. Yes, rent.

I will be moving shortly to the Boston area on a permanent basis, continuing the look the work and part time stuff in the meantime. Have some leads, which could be promising. I have acquired a Boston-area mobile phone, so if you are interested in the digits, drop me an e-mail. I'm still a bit shy about coming or calling around, as I feel out of sorts at times and am not yet where I want to be. I ask for patience from those of you, and trust me, in time, I'll be there. In the meantime, I will continue to post pictures and get around to telling more tales about Ukraine, which I do miss often.

Also, if you have moved in the last several years, you may want to send me your address, as I am currently trying to update all the information that I may have about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page