Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Doctor, My Eyes!

I don't know how normal people deal with aging, but I know that I am not coping well with the small footprints of time that begin to manifest in various forms and in different ways across my being.

In particular though, the appearance of something in my eyes has been increasingly troubling. About a month ago, I finally did go see a doctor about it, where I was basically ridiculed for even noticing anything in the first place. With my instance, I did get a referral and finally was able to go to the eye doctor the other day, where I was given a name (unpronounceable and one I can't even remember) of the problem and told that it would not go away. Of course, once at home, and left to the devices of the internet, I am free to Google away and increase my worry and sense of gloom and doom. Even more so, the culprit does seem to be Arizona or more general, the Southwest.

As if I was not already over this place, I have now several medical reasons for wishing to leave this desert behind... Beautiful as it may be, I don't think that this Northeast girl was ever meant to live in such a climate that apparently has done nothing but torture my body in a variety of unpleasant ways.

I am just over it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page