Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back in the U.S.S.R.

Here I am again, back in N-- safe and sound. I am quite exhausted and need to find some food for my apartment before the produkti's close, so I have little to say right now.

Again, I am very sorry that I did not get a chance to talk to a lot of people over my trip. I have learned my lesson though and next time I will make my trip at least 2 weeks in order to get some more things accomplished. Besides, only catching one episode of "Lost" just isn't enough.

I also realize how little stuff I brought back from America with me and am having a bit of shoppers remorse. I basically doubled my closet in size, but brought back very little food. Couldn't even imagine fitting a plastic bottle of salsa in my bag. I know that some of you mentioned getting together packages. A big plastic bottle of salsa would be killer. Or even a small plastic one. Salsa. Salsa. Salsa.

Also, I received a text message from someone, and I'm assuming it's from one of the girls that I lived with in college but it had no identifying features. Perhaps I am wrong? C or B? Let me know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

B, it wasn't you, I figured who it was. :)

And I went to the post office today and there was no letter. What gives???

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got back safely Molly. Good talking with you too! I'll e-mail you a couple pics of the woman soon!

-Tadd

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of letters, I got yours on the "victory day" cards. Thanks!
-e

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page