Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Austin

Last Monday, late late at night, I arrived back at the Logan airport. Sadly, I missed the last Silver line bus and had to take a cab back to my home. Then the day after returning to work, I slept through my alarm and woke up 45 minutes after I should have left the house. Needless to say, I was exhausted.

But what else could have been expected?

On the go for the past 4 or 5 days could have been the culprit, but I would not have had it any other way. We spent a wonderful holiday in Austin, Texas, which I have to admit, converted me to a bit of that Texas chauvinism.

It's big, it's spread out, it's barbecue, it's cowboys, it's fabulous. I loved it.

Austin really does seem to have everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page