Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Wicked Hot Dude!

All of a sudden, as if overnight, Boston has become unbearably hot. Today I spent most of the day sleeping, because it was too much effort to do much of anything else, and even attempting to sleep was a challenge.

The uncomfortable heat as reached the northeast and it's time to think about buying a fan or something to make it possible to actually enjoy my weekend.

I commented to someone that it never got this hot in Nikolaev, my city in Southern Ukraine, but then I realized, no it did. Actually it was even HOTTER, it's just that I was more accustomed to being uncomfortable in Ukraine. Sad, but true.

I had been thinking of looking at the south as a place for a potential move in future, but this has me thinking "what, am I crazy?" I like jackets, sweaters, and breezes that aren't gusts of heat.

Who knows. But for now, I'm gonna sit in my room with the lights off and imagine laying on a large slab of ice until I drift off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page