Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

In Bruges....

Last April I was in Belgium having a fabulous time.

This April I was working.

*Sigh*

Life hardly seems fair.

I finally am trying to get around to developing my film from two years. It's a fun process since after a while I stopped keeping track of which rolls where of what, so I never know what I'm going to get back. Bruges and Brussels were the first ones to come back.



A side view of a park in Brussels that is flanked by statues depicting different professions. Very cool, very beautiful, and very romantic place.


A view from a Bruges canal.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're alive!!!!!!!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

barely!

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page