Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Redefining Goals

In the course of a week my ideas of work has changed rather drastically.

Whereas before I was applying for anything that sounded vaguely interesting, I have decided to curtail all jobs unless they are the sort that will get me out of bed in the morning.

This certainly means that I'll be unemployed for longer than I would care to be, and that I'll probably have to call the temp agency and ask for a longer assignment in order to be secured money (currently this week they have nothing for me, so I've been having to work more hours at the fundraising place, which I am pretty tired of). But I think that it will be a worthwhile investment at the end of the day.

I have also opened the door for work outside of Boston. While I do have a lease here until the beginning of August, I can get out of it and probably, since the price is so cheap, find someone to assume the rent if I did leave.

This has got me thinking about going abroad again, although I think that I will hold my horses until the summer for that if nothing materializes stateside.

We do have internet at the apartment now and I can post pictures, so as soon as I can get some extra cash around I can start developing my film. Until then, I've got tons of pictures from Croatia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page