Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The First Leg

On Monday I left Massachusetts and headed home to Pennsylvania. I was incredibly fortunate that the first glimpses of autumn have begun in New England, which made for a quite visually pleasing drive. I am aware that this is probably the last fall that I will get to see until who knows when as the desert does not have much of a transition between seasons, and certainly not the same variety of colors for the fall.

On Tuesday I got to visit one of my childhood haunts, Ocean City, NJ and visit with a dear friend from school and her wonderful family. The trip out was beautiful as well, with bridges skimming over the marshes--complete with long-legged birds, and again, the fall colors made it all quite a pretty picture. Stops at Mack~Manco's pizza, Shrivers, and Richman's on the way home made the whole day complete.

Today was spent doing errands, stopping at the bank, AAA, etc and inquiring to new colleagues about things like housing and other relocation questions. I am eager to get started...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! i've been crazy busy/on the road since the wedding, but I want to hear more! Safe Travels!

Chandra

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page