Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Obviously, Ukrainian women rock

So, taking yet another break from writing that darn thesis, I decided that I should look for photos of the Ukraine online. I quickly found out that when you do a search with the words "photos of Ukraine" one finds tons of sites for Russian brides. But one such site did have some great photos that seemed to be taken by American tourists on their way to picking up their brides, because they focus on things like McDonald's and Soviet style monuments.

But at yet another site, I found this: http://www.pfku.univ.kiev.ua/eng/dean.html. Amazing, but true. I can only hope that wherever I end up I too can be working for such a woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page