Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Friday, February 24, 2006

10 Foods I am Missing the Most

Food seems to be something that is always on my mind.

Some days I will just start thinking about a particular food that I have not had in a long time and just obsess about it all day long. This is something to an extent that I've noticed that other volunteers do as well.

Here is my latest list of foods that I can't seem to get out my mind:

1) Mint chocolate chip ice cream.
2) Pizza.
3) Deviled Eggs. (I can make them here and plan on it once I have my own place).
4) Chicken Salad Sandwiches. (Similarily, I should be able to make my own, but it will never be like deli style).
5) Guacamole/salsa/Mexican food.
6) Spaghetti.
7) Salads and salad dressing. (Ukrainian and Russian salads never have lettuce or dressing, just cut up vegetables with some oil).
8) Campbells Chunky Soups.
9) Hamburgers. (You know, the big fat kind you can get at a diner).
10) Juicy Steak. (Yes, I didn't eat red meat in America, but crap, I'm going to).

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Oh, that reminds me, I miss Doritos too. And all the smoke here does nothing to lengthen my life--I understand your point though, but I think that the average lifespan for dudes in this country is still in the upper 50s, and for women it's something like 65??

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page