Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Who sent package to Kyiv?

Anyone who recently (say, before Xmas) sent a package to me to the Kyiv address, please let me know what is in it. I won't be able to pick it up until I travel there in a few weeks for business and I need to know if it's heavy or what is in it so I can leave pack accordingly.

I encourage anyone to now just go ahead and send me anything to the new mailing address. Just e-mail me for it and I'll give it to you. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

I realize that I said leave pack, but I'm sick. Leave me alone.

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Twas the cookies before Christmas, all packaged in tins. About 12" by 12" by 18," from some old kins. If I said it were heavy, in trouble I'd be. No monosodium glutimate, so stale yessirree.

Uncle B

10:39 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Thanks for letting me know! That is awesome. Now I don't need to bring any food into Kyiv. I can just live off the cookies! :)

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page