Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Lowlights and Highlights from my trip Home:

Lowlights

1. Too short. What was I thinking?

2) Did not get to talk to everyone I wanted to --> which I guess is normal. But am thankful th those who called me. Thanks Leah, Susie, and Tadd! And to my Uncle as well!

3) Did not eat enough. I tried. But to consume as much as I desired would have been impossible.

4) Falling asleep before the ending of Lost. I am not a crazy fan like some folks, but I definitely find it entertaining.

5) Not watching enough tv.

6) Not taking pictures of the wedding.

7) Not enough room in suitcase to bring everything I wanted.

8) Not enough money to buy everything I wanted.

9) No new I-pod tunes.

10) Not making it to a West Chester restaurant.

Highlights

1) The wedding. Duh.

2) Actually, all day Saturday--> getting dress, getting hair done, spending time with my new sister-in-law on her special day, then later friends and family. Was beautiful.

3) Hanging out with Dad at the shop.

4) Mom's trip to BJ's and Wegman's.

5) FOOD.

6) Talking, seeing folks.

7) Getting Boston clothes from out of the attic and finding out that they fit.

8) Maincure and pedicure on Friday. I've shown all the PCVs here my feet.

9) Watching news channels.

10) The extra room on all flights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page