Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Visitor Returns

In just a few weeks, I will be picking company up at the Odessa airport again. Obviously I am incredibly excited, but am still putting off things like mopping my floors.

We are attempting to cram as much into the visit as possible, going to not only Crimea, but also the beautiful country of Croatia, which I've wanted to visit for over a year now.

Preparing and planning for the trip has taken an extreme amount of time, checking train schedules, buying train tickets, searching for flights, hotels, etc. It's been somewhat exhausting, but I know that it will all be worth it in the end.

Before the arrival in Ukraine though, I am off to my clustermate's Spanish camp, where I will be the expert copy maker and girl Friday, seeing as how I do not speak Spanish. It will be fun though, and perhaps a bit of a cluster-link reunion before she leaves, since she will be the first in our little sub group to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page