Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Spoiled


So, yes, I just got back less than a week ago from vacation, which means that I don't have any right to complain, but it was hard not to acknowledge that over a year ago I was just getting back to Ukraine after vacationing in Croatia.

I lost the disk that Eric gave me but found it today, which seems so fitting, since it is the anniversary of the trip. I am putting in some pics from the island of Hvar, which I would do just about anything to get back there right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't check your blog for a week or so, then BOOM all of a sudden all these new posts! Cool!! Sounds like you had a great time. I'm so glad! You have some really cool pictures too. Did you take them yourself? Beautiful flowers and I love the sun flower!
So, to catch you up on Suzie news... we're moving! We took advantage of lower interest rates and were able to buy a bigger home for almost exactly what we sold ours for. It's about 15 minutes away - Coatesville S.D. - I know I never thought I'd live in Coatesville, but as of August 29th, that's where we'll be! Give a call sometime and I'll fill you in on the details.

Hope you are well, Molly!
Susan

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page