Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Another day, another chapter

Tomorrow a.m. I will hand in the 4th chapter. The only thing left is the conclusion, I am estimating about 10 pages at most for that. It feels good to be close, and yet, so far. I got back all of the other chapters from my chair today and I do have quite the revising to do. And my conclusion for this chapter is so weak, but I just want to get it out the door.

I understand that this makes for unbelievably boring reading. Trust me. It makes an even more boring life.

And I am oh so tempted to take with me to Perrysburg a book on the Ukraine. But since I still have other books I need to read for revisions...no.

Summer feels to be finally here, which would be wonderful if I had a life. But alas...no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page