Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Senator Voinovich

I was excited to see on the news today that my Senator gave an emotional speech on the Senate floor today asking Republicans to stop being so stupid about Bush's appointment of Bolton. While those might not have been exact words, he told them that now is a time when we should be looking for friends in the world, not telling them to "f*** off" and I agree. Earlier this month I sent a 'thank you' to my Senator when he refused to give him a 'yay' or 'nay' in the committee. I dig it when they act with their heads instead of by their party affliation, be they Republicans or Democrats. It's cool and shows that they have integrity. If only I could say that about other members of Congress.

Anyway, praise to thee, Voinovich.

When/if I get an accompanying link, I will post it in the comments section.

Also, chapter 3 will be sent off to the chair tomorrow. Only chapter 4 and the conclusion left before revision hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page