Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

There's Always Tomorrow

Today there was one goal and one goal only: finish a draft of Chapter 2 so that I could hand it in to my chair tomorrow morning.

This goal will not be accomplished today, which is unfortunate and cause for public humilation.

I have come about five pages short of said goal (I was going to fix up footnotes and bibliography tomorrow morning), but as I am currently sitting in apartment (hence being able to post on web blog) I still need to get back to the house and kitties. The house and kitty owner called today to check in and I was sad that I was not sitting in the house, looking at the kitties. They do some crazy and funny antics and they keep me amused.

Perhaps I would have been able to accomplish my goal for today had I not: 1) chatted on the phone earlier today with a colleague, although he gave me great advice for thesis, 2) written several lengthy e-mails in the afternoon, 3) watched Extra and the finale of America's Next Top Model.

Oh well. What can I say? Even when I try to light a candle under my arse, it just doesn't seem to work. However, in my own defense, this chapter was 32 pages, which I have currently cut down to 28. That's progress alright.

Now, it's time to hit the highway and curl up with the kitties.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Oh, and also in my defense, I *had* to watch ANTM.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page