Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Egads

Well, another day has passed and uh...yeah...Not a lot got done. I still have to write about the 1999 hearing and then print out this mother of a chapter so I can piece it together, throw out some trash, and try to answer questions like "does this historicize the moment?" or "does this help with the overall main theme" or "does this adequately tell the story that I want it to?"

I probably will still go and print it out before I head back up to the house for the evening. I have also come to the conclusion that no work will get done in this apartment. I am still not the kind of person that you will see studying or writing away at the library, because libraries make me sleep for some reason, but at the professor's house there is no internet, which means that I can not so easily procrastinate as I oh so desperately do. I am already 1 chapter behind schedule, and I need to get this one in working order before I head out to Boston so I can have my 'editor' look it over before coming home. This should also be the hardest one as it combines so much stuff that it's hard to make heads or tails of it in the first place. The next two should be fairly easy, with the fourth being the easiest. It will comprise of interview material from the AmeriCorps members and allow for the greatest amount of creativity so to speak. So, technically, after this one is handed off, I am halfway there!

Dinner awaits and then back to the house and the kitties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page