Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Visiting Hours.

If all goes according to plans, I will be picking up the s.o. in about 6 hours from the airport. While I am excited about the visit, I am rather sad at the state of untidiness my apartment has taken for about the past month. I should have done laundry about 2 weeks ago, there are mounds of dishes in the sink, piles upon piles of articles and bills stewn all over the floor in the living room, no room to eat on either the coffee table or the kitchen table as they both have tons of stuff all over them. My bedroom looks like I'm in the process of moving in or out boxes and bags all over the room (also that is my amazon.com marketplace store). Oh, I'm horrified at living in such filth, but honestly, what am I to do?

I have likewise not been making process, although I did get part of a chapter 1 draft back, finished that, and then went out to lunch to discuss house/cat sitting details, as I will be leaving BG for a month to live up the road in a real house with two real cats and a creek. I'm excited. I also get to use a riding mower. That should be fun.

Today, on top of my small gestures of cleaning (I'll do the bathroom), I should also go to the post office or court house to get my no-fee passport and send away for my VISA. Exciting times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page