Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Caffeine Overload

Today I have had the hardest time fully waking up. I realized that it is probably due to the fact that I am super stressed out about writing and drinking way too much tea and Coca Cola. As a result today I feel like I am crashing.

I promised myself also that I would not return to the apartment until I had a complete draft of my third chapter done. Well, it's not complete, but I just could not hold it off anymore as I had a few things that I needed internet access to check out anyway and needed to search for some Operation TIPS slip that I was given on the way to I-95 from the Beltway a year or so ago. No such luck. Scrap that idea.

Ah well. I still have my goal of having chapters 3 and 4 done by Friday. It might be possible. Might. At the very least, chapter 3 should be done mid-week. I just always think that it will be a lot easier than it is, however, Chapter 4 will not involve so much synthesizing of materials as the previous ones have, mostly just recounts from members. Oh, to be done. I will be exastic. Until then....ugh. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger HouseRunner said...

I had 2 cups of chai yesterday, and was zooming around my house, being completely unable to go outside because IT WILL NEVER STOP RAINING.

Glad I finally found your blog (hi, i check my hotmail once a month!)

consider me a regular reader :)
-Chandra

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page