Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Freaking Out

Can you believe that I'm stressed out about my yard sale? But goodness, I am. Combine that with stressing over the move, and my stomach has been upset all evening. Because everything has been so last minute, I didn't have time to advertise in any of the local newspapers, which would have obviously been the smartest thing to do. Plus, when I asked the land lady she didn't seem too psyched about it, which automatically gives me feelings of guilt, even though that is totally lame, what do I have to be guilty about? I just want to get rid of some (most) of my crap? Taking apart and schleping my loft bed is not fun either. Actually, none of it is fun. I hope that I am able to unload some of my stuff and I'm not sitting around alone most of the day, although I have a feeling, a strong feeling, that is what I will be doing.

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page