Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Mailing Warning

I asked for gifts, and gifts I did receive. The day before my birthday when we were at the big training, I got a wonderful package from my Aunt and Uncle (THANK YOU!). I was able to share some cookies with some Americans who were as excited as me about them and still had enough to come home and share with my host family!

I also know that others have sent things and they have not been received. I don't know what the deal is. I have now heard though that PCHQ is notorious for not getting mail through or having things "disappear." As such, if you do have something, please hold onto it until after January where I can have it sent to my new host family in M-- or after I get a post office box in that town. It sucks, but I'd rather get your stuff and have you know that your stuff will be delivered than question whether or it arrived or if someone else is drinking your tea and enjoying that cd.

Letters seem to come okay though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page