Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Ticket to Ride

Well, I am off to journey to the western corner of Ukraine. Will take essentially forever, but am really looking forward to this opportunity to travel out of the country. I've had a lot of warnings from people who recently came back from travelling to other countries, about how miserable it is to come back after being some place really beautiful. I hope it is not as tough as it was earlier for me.

I was told that there is a Burger King in Budapest. I will eat a Whopper Jr. Am also looking forward to seeing the castle, exploring the city, having a copule of thermal baths, going to the opera, and witnessing the nightlife. Am also excited about the ladies I'll be going with--3 women I don't get to see all that often and who are all really cool and low key. It will be awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Thanks Ed. Please please please keep me updated on Susan's progress, as I am anticipating hearing some news soon.

What do you think about Horhey (Spanish spelling alludes me now) as a name? I like it.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page