Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mini Reunion!

Today I finally got back from camp in Ternopil! It's good to be home, even if this is again only for a short time before heading up to see my clustermate who is having a small party as she has a visitor from the States. Well, really from the Netherlands, but he's American.

Before I had left N-- I thought that I might actually see this clustermate who would be returning from a trip abroad in the Peace Corps office in Kyiv, since we would be overlapping, but then forgot about it by the time I actually arrived at HQ. But sure enough, there she was! As I was checking my e-mail I heard my cluster-couple come in and there it was, a small little reunion sans one member but plus a linkmate. It was great to see them all again and we hopefully will be able to have a Thanksgiving together again this November.

It was probably the best time I have had at HQ in... well, probably ever, just because some really cool folks were there and I got a chance to catch up with some people and enjoy the rest of my time hanging out with some people from the Ternopil camp.

I will try to scan some photos that I finally got developed from my Lviv trip in June. The cost was pretty hefty, so I think that my other five rolls that need developing will have to wait and my digital camera still needs repair, which will just have to be done after Budapest, unfortunately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page