Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, July 17, 2006

New Find!

N-- about a month ago opened this huge shopping center that has been supposedly in the works for years. Called "City Center" it has bowling, billards, a movie theater, a cafe, a grocery store, and numerous other little shops. It has escalators and five floors. Basically, it is like a real live mall. And I can't believe it.

I went for the first time recently, mostly because my sitemate told me I could get Heinz ketchup there and that it was cheaper than Oozhnee Boog, the Walmart-like shopping center. At the City Center grocery store I never made it out of the condiments isle because not only did they have Heinz Ketchup, but also about 15 other brands of Heinz products I have never seen including salsa, curry sauce, pasta sauce, mexican ketchup, and so on. I also saw about 5 different salad dressings there and decided to try the American Caesar (as the kind labelled American looked like our version of Russian dressing). I picked out a few other things, not having enough money to take it all. I then went home and tried the salad dressing, which tasted like creamy caesar dressing. The next day for dinner I tried the Heinz pasta sauce and was blown away. It tasted just like a spaghetti sauce from America!!!

I was impressed with City Center for sure and think that I'll be exploring it more in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page