Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Advertisement!! Keeper Needed!!

Attention folks who read this blog fairly regularly, have access to the internet, know how to send me text messages and could call my folks if need be.

I like to have someone know about where I am at all times--meaning if I am going out of town, where I am going, when I leave, and when I arrive home. I can do so by texting you from my phone to your internet. It's not a big job, just one that in case anything does happen, I'd like someone at home to know about it as soon as they possibly can to help get in touch with anyone that could help me out.

Those of you thinking, wait, doesn't PC know this info? Yes, they do, but they are not in constant touch with me and I don't text my manager or coordinator telling them when I am getting on a marshrutka or when I have arrived home. I also don't know how long it would take to take serious news to get back home.

It's mostly for peace of mind. So it's a boring job, but a potentially serious one.

If anyone is interested, send an e-mail to me. I also may spread this responsibility out so that it isn't just one person. We'll see.

Job will be opening after this next refresher--there should be enough of us going that I should be cool sans Keeper. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

use and abuse me molly!
btw i'm back in blogland
(leahsramblings)
love you, you're the best

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any time you want, i'm usually around my computer 40 hours a week

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page