Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Leaving. On a Marshrutka.

So tomorrow morning I am off again. This time heading down to the Ukrainian/Romanian boarder. I shall see the Danube. But not cross it. There are several University TEFL teachers there who decided to host a get together to share ideas, thoughts, etc. Over the weekend we are also going to the Ukrainian Venice, a little town further east whose name escapes me, but I'm very excited to go and see it.

Will be back before the end of the weekend and then will be off again on Monday night heading to the Russian Language Refresher out east.

June continues to be busy, but I am hoping that in early July I will get my photos of Lviv developed and then scan them and post them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page