Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Some funny things around town...

Today on my way to the university I was stopped by a young woman carring a microphone and a man carrying a video camera was focused on me. The woman asked me something and passed the microphone to me. "Uh, Я не пинамю руски узик." It took her a second to comprehend what I just said and then she said "understood" and moved on.

Some time ago, after my sitemate and I had gone to the train station to either buy tickets or see someone off, we were on a marshrutka and I saw a middle-aged woman outside wearing a sweatshirt that read: "Just another sexy bald guy" in English. That was priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page