Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back to the Old Routine

I have been somewhat sparse as of late, being quite busy. Also because of my internet situation, I have not been writing so much as I have not wanted to go out to a internet cafe, instead opting for the painfully slow callback routine on the dialup service I have been using. But I have realized that I'm just going to start having to go put on the boots and coat and head outside from time to time to keep in touch more often.

November has also been a really busy month for me not just in terms of work , but also the extra-curricular's. I have been continuing tutoring, along with all the clubs, so I never really have a night to myself to even cook dinner, let alone sit down and write. I have been travelling a lot recently too, going first to visit a clustermate in her small city, afterwards heading up to Kyiv and then to a cluster to visit a new PC training group. I did all of this while miserably sick too. This weekend I am heading out to visit my cluster couple who have been so kind to treat the rest of the cluster to Japanese food in Dnipropetrovsk (DP, as we like to call it). When I have an opportunity, I will try to write about these experiences as well as post some old photos that I got from my clustermate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page