Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Upcoming Journey!

Soon I will be leaving to go to Germany. The trip will serve a few purposes: 1) rest and relaxation in a new place 2) to return my former sitemate's guitar to him 3) to visit my student who last year went to Germany to become an au pair.

It's especially neat that my former sitemate's parents live so close to where my student's au pair family lives. They are about an hour apart, which will make it a heck of a lot easier for me to get around!

I am hoping that I can convince my friend to go to Stuggart--I want to hit up the Porsche Museum there (or the Mercedes Benz, but I like Porsche's better). He has promised hikes though and a relaxing atomsphere, as well as an awful UAH to Euro exchange rate (I don't even want to think about it!) My student is just looking forward to have someone visit her and wants to show me around the area where she lives. She says that it's very beautiful and I'm super excited to get away for a little while and enjoy all the luxuries of Western Europe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time in Germany. I can't wait to see your pictures!

-Cathy

4:42 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

here's the thing. you won't see pictures. i have no longer my digital camera and i have decided not to develop film until after i am back in the states. usually i travel with someone who does have such techinology available to them and i just steal it. this time, you'll have to imagine!

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page