Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's a Small World Afterall!

My language tutor found out this spring she had been selected to partake in a prestigious program to do graduate studies in the USA. For months she's been waiting to find out what university she would be going to, asking lots of questions about education, jobs on campus, life in the States, etc, etc.

While I was at Spanish camp, I recieved a text message from her while she was in Kyiv attending a meeting to give her more information, including where she would be heading. "Have you ever heard of the Ohio Bowling Green State University?" I squealed and called her immediately, telling her it was my university. Of over 100 possible universities, if she chooses to go, she will attend where I too went to graduate school. What a coincidence!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page