Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Summer Continues

Even though tomorrow is the Day of Knowledge, the holiday which marks the beginning of the school year in Ukraine, I am still on "vacation" of sorts. COS wrapped up on Thursday, and headed out further west to the boarderlands of Ukraine to marvel at the people who honestly got (in terms of pure geography and nature) the best sites in the country.

I will be spending the weekend in Slovakia before heading back to Ukraine and help out my linkmate for her wedding. The bridesmaids dresses are done, and we got to do a small private preview in our suite (yes, suite) at COS, which was met with approval, so it's all systems go. Our surprise bridal shower was also a hit, which was a relief as well.

After the wedding, I'll be Romania bound, heading home via Romania/Moldova instead of the long train ride. Have no idea what classes I'll be teaching, or when, but am crossing my fingers for a lighted schedule which will give me time to focus on j-o-b's and finding a place to live.

Until then, it's time to relax and unwind a bit and just enjoy the coming of the autumn air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page