Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Friday, June 24, 2005


Picture of the day: Swedish countryside. Two days ago I tried to post this photo, but it was cropped in some way. I'm trying again and saying 'who cares' about the results, so if it looks funny, it's not my fault. My friend and I *loved* these beautiful yellow fields that went on forever and took what we thought to be the quintessential photos of Sweden. Here is one of mine. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Okay, I think that I know what the deal is--digital photographs look better, scanned photos look cropped or don't take up as much space. That kinda sucks, but is another incentive to get a sweet digital camera. Then I can have some photo skills.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page