Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Crap!

Well, it took a lot longer to reread and revise my thesis for the final time. The good news is that it is printed out and ready to head off to the Graduate College office on Tuesday morning.

The bad news is that Eric is coming to BG tomorrow morning first thing and I have yet to begin cleaning and it is past 5pm. I also have not yet bought a sleeping bag for our camping trip, or taken the car in to get its oil changed.

There were so many things that I planned on doing before he got here: cleaning, returning library books, oil changed on car, sleeping bag purchased, laundry done, itinerary ready... The list goes on and on, but it's obviously not going to happen. He'll be lucky if I can get the bathroom cleaned and the kitchen floor scrubbed. Joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page