Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ugh

Well, I have done nothing today. Absolutely nothing. And I have things to do. I don't know what it is. I don't have the excessive heat to blame anymore. Lifetime Television is not that exciting. But what can I say.

Thankfully a friend came over to use the printer and I was able to sell her some clothing and we talked about putting together a rummage sale this weekend on completely last minute notice. I'll call up my landlady tomorrow and see what she thinks.

I have gotten several e-mail responses about my furniture which is good, and I do plan on calling the gentlemen who will be moving into this house about whether or not they'd like to come in and buy some furniture. I need cash and hopefully doing this can clear me $400. That will not last a long time, since I have bills to pay and whatnot, but it will help.

I also need to start putting together a packing list for Ukraine that includes items I do not currently own. Items such as 1) a decent raincoat 2) a professional suit 3) an alarm clock that uses batteries 4) a wireless shortwave radio 5) new sneakers 6) new shoes that are durable and professional 7) new luggage that will not be stolen 8) a travel towel 9) a dream digital camera, the list goes on and on and shows that I have got to do more than sell $400 worth of stuff. People who get married can expect to have this shit given to them, no questions asked, but people who either live together, or move into a new apartment alone, or do something like join the Peace Corps have to get it out of their own pocket. Society sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page