Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Uh-oh

I have been experiencing a tingling feeling in my left hand after typing for some bit. I believe that I have what is commonly referred to as carpul tunnel syndrome. It's crazy. I thought that things like that were exaggerations. I'm bummed. But it means that I should be taking it easier with the amount of time that I'm on the computer--which may be difficult when I plan on working.

Last night was nice visiting with friends. Dinner was great as was the company. Today I'm off to say goodbye to another friend who is leaving the area. This time, instead of another country to two years, it's the other side of the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page