Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Temp to Hire

So today I am finally getting some goals done. I have scheduled two appointments with several local temp agencies: one for this afternoon and another for this Monday. I have yet to hear from the consignment store, but may have to hold off due to the preparations needed for the temp agency (contacting people to use as recommendations, reworking the resume a bit, printing it out, etc). I'm hopeful. I want something to do during the week. Well, honestly, I want something to do that will pay me money. Otherwise, I'm somewhat content just watching Dawson's Creek or the Discovery Channel (yesterday I saw some special about a genius sperm bank that was all into eugenics. It was pretty weird and one of the men was all about "spreading his seed" as far and wide as possible. Ugh).

I have also something to look forward to, as I will be seeing Leah later this afternoon and perhaps going to visit another friend of ours.

Also, I have been thinking that it will be impossible to do all the things that I want to do before I leave (which basically means traveling to visit everyone before I go). What is appearing is that I am going to sit down and plan out something to do HERE in the West Chester area and people will have to come and see me before I go. Otherwise, I'd be way too stressed out and spend way too much money. I just wish that I had more room to put people up or some sort of exciting thing to do, but shoot, seeing me should be excitement enough for you, right? So, keep a lookout for details and whatnot, I'll probably be sending out a preliminary e-mail about this soon.

Wish me luck at my "interview" and getting in touch with people that I worked with on a Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page