Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Life in West Chester

Earlier today someone asked about the blog--whether or not it was going to continue here in PA. My mother has dial up, which is a huge pain and a deterrant from the internet in general. I do plan on maintaining it, but life has become even more boring than usual. My mother also has digital cable and an entire crap load of movies available. Yesterday I watched Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen do a riveting performance in New York Minute. After that I watched some more crap until Calendar Girls came on TV. That movie was sweet and funny and made me cry. Yes, it did. Anyway, that was what I was doing instead of opening up a bank account OR putting clothes away OR getting crap out of my car.

Today I have cleaned up some, but not enough. I have a guest coming down, which I am very excited about, but as it is only my room that looks like a cyclone hit it, I'm not all the motivated to clean it up. But I should bring in the rest of the stuff and get myself to a bank. I will also on Monday start calling some temp agencies. It's time to make a bit of money. In the meantime, I'll be hanging out this evening, and heading to Western PA for the weekend--family reunion.

Also, the lack of being able to post photos really makes me lose interest in this component of the blog. Until I get to Ukraine, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page