Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Friday, August 05, 2005


Picture of the day: The assembled bed. This is still for sale, and looks like it will be coming home to Pennsylvania with me, although someone just inquire for photos from craigslist (I posted in Ann Arbor and Detroit). We shall see, but please cross your fingers for me. I don't want to transport it back home (it'll be a big pain in the neck) and I want someone who is willing to pay at least a couple hundred for it. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

i kind of like blogs. it's like a soap opera, only real. congrats on making your goal. hopefully someone will want your bed..you should tell them about all the good times we had in it ;)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page