Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Business As Usual

Well, I figured out how to get my computer hooked up to my mother's AOL, which does not necessarily make it much faster, but it is enough, plus this means that I can indeed have access to photos again! Which pleases me.

Today has been slowly devoted to cleaning and thinking about doing some things like calling a temp agency and seeing if the consignment store in town still exists. I also have lost something in the move and it has been really annoying trying to figure out where I put it. I have to assume that it's gone. Blah.

I also need to devote less time to Dawson's Creek reruns and more time to Ukrainian language training. Or even simply reading. If it was not raining outside today I would think about going down to the pool and taking Crime and Punishment with me. But for now, it looks like hijinx with the kids from the Creek are what will keep me entertained.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

dawson's creek is probably more entertaining...then there's always tnt, encore, and lifetime. i know the whole gamut...anywhere there's a cheesy 80's (or 90's) movie, i'm there.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page