Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Let's Get the Party Started!

Yesterday some friends arrived safely and soundly and this morning I'm heading over to the airport to pick up another friend. It's exciting to have people go through all that trouble to head down here, and I much appreciate it.

I'm not exactly sure what we will do today, but right now, I should be more focused on getting my behind up and out to pick up that friend at the PHL.

In other news, yesterday in preparing for this I had to clean up some of my room and I am aghast at how many clothes I have and by the fact that I am not really interested in getting rid of them. What the heck is my problem? Well, I know what one problem is. Having a functional wardrobe for someone size 8-16. Yup. It's like having a wardrobe for 5 people. So I have been narrowing down what I will be taking with me, selecting items that will be "professional" enough and then a few things that will be comfortable for hanging around in. Tons of packing needs to be done and I'm still excited about the prospect of an ipod. Goodness. I wonder if being American is all about consumerism sometimes. Depressing, but really...

At any rate, it's still up in the air what we will be doing today, but again, I should be getting myself ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page