Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes

I want to thank all of you who sent an e-mail for my birthday! I was definitely looking forward to coming home and reading all your messages. It means a lot to me, especially considering how those of you have been neglected over the past month with yours--time truly does seem to slip away without me realizing it. I do have another round of letters to go out soon that are also already outdated, but hey, what can I say? I'd rather send them late than not send them at all!

Again, mucho thanks and sorry for all the current postings, but I just want to get caught up--I'm almost there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi

Sorry, I forgot it was your birthday!

How did it go?

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page