Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Back in Ukraine!

Rolled back into Ukraine again today and am in the beautiful Zarkarpatska town of Uzhgorod. Tomorrow I will view the castle and perhaps the archelogical museum of folk life (or something to that effect) before heading on a train to my linkmate's town and the wedding preperations begin.

Suffice to say, Slovakia was gorgeous, and I will write more about it when I am done with Croatia and Istanbul, which have now both happened well over a month ago. I am very behind the times.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Well, Welcome back, Molly! YOu have become somewhat of a world traveller havenit you... or at least Eastern Europe :-p Susan and kids are well. All are getting big.

When will you be returning to the states?

--Ed

10:20 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Hey ed. It is great to hear from you! I can only imagine how big they are--I probably wouldn't be able to recognize Cora.

In regards to your question, I only wish that I knew! Life is handing me lemons currently, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to make lemonade.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

oh molly, what are these lemons of which you speak? I feel so out of touch!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page