Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Late night update!

Okay, so it's not very late, but I gotta skeedattle (sp?) to the library to print out some papers and get meself some books before it closes at 10pm!

But, it looks like I might be able to sell some of my furniture, I just think that I will need to act fast, which I am not really in a position to do. This guy who looked at my apartment the other day will be renting out the one next to mine next year (this one is booked, apparently, that poor soul) and wants to drop by to see it and check out the furniture again. I should start making a list of what I have to sell and what I should ask for it. Here are the objects that I can think of immediately:

couch
2 bookshelves, one tall, one short
3 tall lamps
1 coffee table
1 kitchen table
2 kitchen chairs (the kitchen stuff should remain together, they are a set--the same that I have seen in Sex in the City!)
2 fans
1 loft bed
2 plastic dresser drawers (don't judge!)
1 broken desk (will give away for free)
1 old television set that will not get cable
1 nice end table
1 messed up drawer wooden thingie

I think that is all that I'm willing to part with, I'll keep one item that is pretty nice, but the rest can just GO!

Keep your fingers crossed that he's interested in some of my stuff, as moving it will be a breeze, and I can sure use the money and getting this stuff sold in Bowling Green versus towing it home to Pennsylvania.

Also, if anyone has sold furniture before, how did you do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page