Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Late Night Update

Well, the internet is back as of today. Hmm. Don't know what is up, but will not complain!

Nothing exciting has happened, but nothing exciting ever does happen! Have not made lengthy progress in the thesis, and honestly, I feel like I am done. I'm zapped out. I'm still interested in the topic, but I don't think that I have anything left to write, therefore, revisions are difficult. I need heavy revisions to my introduction, so maybe tomorrow I'll figure it out--it's just do I scrap the entire thing or rework it or what? Blah!

I went out to a party tonight and had a splendid time. Ending up talking politics, which I enjoy and I need to do it from time to time as therapy, although it does end up getting me much more worked up than necessary--especially in company that (seems to) agree. But at any rate, it was helpful for me and nice to know that I'm not alone in my own way of thinking.

I am still in Bowling Green and need to get myself back up to the kitties! Late night driving around these parts is never fun--and Mom, if you are reading this, I'd suggest that you stop--- people talk a lot about how they drive drunk, matter of factly and casually. It's quite frightening. Being one who doesn't drink often, and when I do drink, it's not typically enough to even get a 'buzz' it makes the idea of having to drive 10 miles up the way scary. I think that I will take the interstate in hopes that those who know that they've had enough would avoid the interstate and take the highway instead.

Hopefully, the next entry will be more exciting. I can't make promises though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page