Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Update

For like, all two of you who read this thing, my internet is on the blitz again and seems unwilling to be resurrected. It's probably all for the best, as I need to attend to revisions. I will be taking notes though, and once either a) my computer decides to let the internet work again or b) I complete my thesis and can reboot the operating system, I will be very sporadic and not including any pictures of the day, which admittedly, is my own favorite part.

Please, do not weep, dear readers, there are plenty of other blogs in the sea. And ones that are far more interesting than my own.

*Sigh* ta-ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page