Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, June 13, 2005

The Wire

It's getting down to the wire now with my thesis and I am having the most difficult time ever with it. I no longer have the desire to write or edit, reading about the only thing that I actually want to do.

I definitely need to redo my introduction, and I did an outline today, but that took me all morning to accomplish and now I actually have to write it. I am super negative at this point, and just wish that I could pay someone to do it for me so that I could enjoy my summer vacation instead of sitting around and being frustrated. I am going to see about setting up a meeting with my chair, because I definitely need to be reengerized about this whole thing.

I hate to be so negative, especially in a space such as this, but perhaps this public vent will help me to pull something out of my arse and get it done!

I can only hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page