Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy July Fourth!

Well, most people have off today and here I am, getting up earlier than I have in a looonnnng time. At least since I defended.

Today I will be spending time doing some American things. I will be driving, ensuring that I am going to burn fuel and cause pollution (yay me!), I will cook some deviled eggs, an American summer time bbq and picnic specialty, attend a bbq, and probably go and see a movie. I also need to throw away about 3 bags of trash, which does include recyclable items, but as Bowling Green doesn't recycle, off it goes into the trash (yay me, again!) Consume, consume, consume. Ah, how proud our Founding Fathers would be.

I hope that my other fellow Americans are enjoying their day off. America, we certainly deserve, don't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page