Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Things are Never as they Seem

Well, obviously things did not go according to plans for the newspaper job, which I am upset about. There really is no one at fault here, although it seems that they do not have a whole lot for me to do, and so after being taken there, my mom and I stayed for an hour (she was going to help me learn their system) and then she promptly took me home. Thursday I will try again. Unfortunately, I could have been working the rest of this week with the temp agency, who I will most likely have to call back and beg them to take me back, as I don't see how this is going to work out for all of September.

So, I am upset about this, as I need the cash, but kinda put myself in this situation. Yuck.

I did make an appointment with the consignment shop though, so today is not all for lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page